Friday, July 28, 2006

Yes, Virginia, the ACLU Represents Christians

I'm sure those of you who have been at all public about your support of the ACLU have encountered those people who think the ACLU is anti-Christian. (I swear there are times when I've told strangers where I work that they've looked at the top of my head for horns. Thankfully my new ACLU baseball cap hides them well.) While we know all know that's false, it helps to have some facts to back it up. Here's a site put together by a volunteer ACLU attorney with a list of cases the ACLU has done that actually support Christians: ACLU Fights for Christians.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The ACLU represents Christians... But not the right SORT of Christians! Street preachers, prisoners, etc. don't realy warrent much sympathy amoungst their more conventional brethren. They are all sort of kooky. Especially the ones that show up and protest at MILITARY funurals. I think there are a lot of Christians who would just like those screw-balls to go away. But guess who is helping them out!

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home